The black counterpart to the all-white Carew. This tie is named "Rice" after Carew Rice, a South Carolina artist who used black and white silhouettes to imitate the world around him.
Product Details | The Rice bow tie is made from black goose feathers. Center wrap is hand-sewn black grosgrain.
- No dyes are used, giving each tie a unique coloring.
- Wrap around adjustable hook, fits sizes 11" to 20”.
- Bow dimensions are 2.5” tall by 4.5” wide.
- Feathers are all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Any order over $30 is shipped out FREE of charge to any address in the United States via USPS.
- Orders are typically fulfilled within 3 business days.
- We will gladly accept returns for store credit or exchanges within 10 days of purchase if accompanied by the receipt.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Gift cards are non-returnable.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.