Ibiza is Maho's utterly unique half-rimless aviator style, inspired by the island of Ibiza, Spain.
In 654 BC, Ibiza was first-settled by a tribe of Phoenicians. The settlers produced dye, salt, wool, and of course -- the ancient world's leading shades. Ibiza remained at the center of producing high-quality polarized shades until 294 BC when the Scipio brothers assaulted the island during the Punic Wars. The local shadesmiths sunk their plans for the perfect shades in a watertight vessel to keep them out of Roman hands. While taking a break from doing the robot at Space, we purchased the 2300 year old papyri from an aged fisherman, who simply warned us "don't wear these after midnight."
- Whisky Tortoise Handmade Zyl Acetate Matte Finish
- OceanView™ Polarized Aqua Blue Mirror Lenses
- Ships within 24-48 hours
- Size: 54-19-147 (fits medium and large face sizes)
- Any order over $20 is shipped out FREE of charge to any address in the United States via USPS.
- Orders are typically fulfilled within 3 business days.
- We will gladly accept returns for store credit or exchanges within 10 days of purchase if accompanied by the receipt.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Gift cards are non-returnable.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.