Wilderdog leashes are made of rock climbing rope, proving to be the most durable leash available.
Each leash ships with a locking carabiner so your dog can't become unclipped (or backclip himself). The carabiner makes it easy to clip your pup anywhere - while getting your touring skins on, organizing your trad rack at the crag, or getting a cup of joe at your coffee shop.
Our big carabiner leashes have a 3/8" rope, and are made for medium sized dogs and larger.
Wilderdog leashes are made and assembled in the US of A and are backed by a lifetime warranty.
*These carabiner leashes are are suitable for use with for almost all collars, including everyday buckle collars, quick release collars, prong collars, martingale collars, gentle leader-style walkers, harnesses, etc. Because they do not have a swivel function, please do not use with a metal choke chain training slip collar. If you do use a metal chain choke collar, please check out our Quick Clip leashes with swivel functionality.
- Any order over $20 is shipped out FREE of charge to any address in the United States via USPS.
- Orders are typically fulfilled within 3 business days.
- We will gladly accept returns for store credit or exchanges within 10 days of purchase if accompanied by the receipt.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Gift cards are non-returnable.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.