This is the one that started it all. The Brackish flagship style, designer Ben Ross first created this tie for his own wedding. Handcrafted with Eastern turkey feathers, The Original gives off an iridescent color for an original and noticeable look that will garner plenty of attention.
Product Details | Varying shades of black and olive, and subtle hints of copper. The iridescence of the feathers promotes different shades depending on how the angle of light hits the tie.
- No dyes are used, giving each turkey feather bow tie a unique coloring.
- Wrap around adjustable hook, fits sizes 11" to 20”.
- Bow dimensions are 2.5” tall by 4.5” wide.
- Feathers are all-natural and sustainably sourced.
Packaged with Care | Arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box. Includes a list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your tie.
Made in Charleston | Bow ties are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.
- Any order over $20 is shipped out FREE of charge to any address in the United States via USPS.
- Orders are typically fulfilled within 3 business days.
- We will gladly accept returns for store credit or exchanges within 10 days of purchase if accompanied by the receipt.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Gift cards are non-returnable.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.