In Duke Cannon's day, a man didn't put strawberries or pumpkin spice in his beer. And he certainly didn't shower with soap that smelled like a bouquet of fresh gardenias. This large, 10 oz. soap is made with Old Milwaukee Beer, a premium American lager, and it has a woodsy, sandalwood scent that smells like a man should. The red, white, and blue 550 mil-spec paracord keeps your soap off the ground to maximize hygiene and convenience. Please shower responsibly.
(Note: it doesn't smell like beer. It has a woodsy, sandalwood scent folks love.)
INGREDIENTS: SODIUM TALLOWATE, SODIUM COCOATE AND/OR SODIUM PALM KERNELATE, AQUA, EAU (WATER), GLYCERIN, FRAGRANCE, BEER, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PENTASODIUM PENTETATE
- Any order over $20 is shipped out FREE of charge to any address in the United States via USPS.
- Orders are typically fulfilled within 3 business days.
- We will gladly accept returns for store credit or exchanges within 10 days of purchase if accompanied by the receipt.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Gift cards are non-returnable.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.