Go to Product Page
The Appalachian Pile Sherpa Pullover was created after one of our developers took a six month break from Southern Marsh to pursue his dream of hiking the Appalachian Trail. During the journey, he took notes on what he thought would make the perfect outerwear piece based on his experience and listening to other hikers. The essential conclusion was a fabric that could be worn day or night, that felt as comfortable on the body as a plush blanket, and could perform under changing weather conditions. Sherpa Pile fleece turned out to be the exact solution — designed to have all the great benefits of wool, it naturally regulates temperature, insulates, and has a soothing, ultra-soft and airy feel. Perfect for the weary trail wearer or sitting by a campfire with friends.
- 100% Polyester
- Ultra Soft Pile Fleece
- Temperature Regulating Knit
- Anodized 1/4 Zip
- Accented Zipper Pull
- Southern Marsh Patch
- Machine Washable
- Any order over $30 is shipped out FREE of charge to any address in the United States via USPS.
- Orders are typically fulfilled within 3 business days.
- We will gladly accept returns for store credit or exchanges within 10 days of purchase if accompanied by the receipt.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Gift cards are non-returnable.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.